Aikahi Park Shopping Center’s Summer Family Fun Fair
Saturday, July 20 | 10am-1pm
This year’s fair will be even bigger with special entertainment by the Marine Corps Forces, Pacific Band (from 10am-12pm), education and displays by the Honolulu Police Department (HPD) and Honolulu Fire Department (HFD) and more, and fun activities and special treats for keiki while supplies last.
Education and Activities Line-Up:
- Special appearance by McGruff The Crime Dog (11am-12pm)
- Get HPD keiki and kupuna IDs and check out the police car and ATV on display (10am to 12pm)
- Check out the HFD’s fire truck and get safety information (10am to 12pm)
- Meet the Federal Fire Department at their fire safety education booth
- Learn more about child water safety from Infant Swimming Resource and little keiki can splash at the water play table
- Get information on child passenger safety from Keiki Injury Prevention Coalition
- Enjoy free facepainting and balloon twisting
- Treat keiki to cotton candy and popcorn provided by the center
- Jump around in the bouncer
- Enjoy activities provided by Calvary Chapel Windward, Feather & Fur Animal Hospital, and Aikahi Park Texaco
- Do-It-Yourself Crafts and keiki games
Come soak up the summer with Aikahi!