The safety and welfare of our customers, tenants and employees has been our highest priority. We want to assure you that we have been taking proactive steps, based on national guidance, to provide a safe and clean environment at our center. As we welcome more shoppers back to Aikahi Park Shopping Center, we will continue to take all necessary precautions to protect the well-being of the larger community.
We encourage the community to check back regularly on this website and reach out to each business for their most up-to-date hours.
Open for Business
Aikahi Texaco – (808) 254-1567
Boston’s Pizza* – (808) 254-8055
Burger King – (808) 254-2739
Corey’s Auto Care – (808) 253-0220
Feather & Fur Animal Clinic – (808) 254-1548
Liberty Dialysis – (808) 254-1030
Safeway – (808) 254-2597
Tamura’s – (808) 254-2000
Willow Tree – (808) 254-1139
Please check regularly for an updated list.
The center will be operating on modified hours with retailers and restaurants setting their hours. Please make sure to contact the business directly to get their most up-to-date hours.
We encourage you to practice these CDC safety measures when you visit Aikahi Park Shopping Center. All of us can do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and all respiratory illnesses with these actions:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before entering the center. When washing with soap and water, follow the 20-second rule.
- Practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet from other guests.
- Wear a face covering or mask at all times.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Adhere to individual tenant’s policies, including line queuing and number of guests in the store.
- Adhere to all government regulations, mandates and guidelines.
- Stay home if you are sick.
To follow the latest medical information and recommendations, please visit these websites: